Sunday, August 3, 2008

Quotations Challenge

I have my new challenge up at the ScrappyThoughts forum. Make sure you get over there and take part. I am working on a nice goodie you will receive for taking part, I will post it as soon as I have it finished.

Head on over to the SCRAPPY THOUGHTS FORUM and take part!!

- - - - - - - -

I little late this month, but here it is!!!!

Bethany allowed me to use another one of her fabulous wordarts, the one we will be using this month is.......





You can go get this months wordart HERE .

Here is a quick little layout I made using it, I kept it pretty plain, figured the picture was so much fun it didn't need much more.




I'll work on a little goodie you guys will get for taking part in this months challenge, I'll post it as soon as I have it finished.

I hope you all take part, have a great month!!

0 reacties: