Tuesday, January 1, 2008

MoonDesigns CU4CU TOU

MoonDesigns CU4CU products are OK to create Personal Use, Scrap for Hire/Others and *new* CU materials with.

You are not allowed to re-sell this product as is, use it to create brush, shape or pattern files with and share it in any way. You are free to use them to create CU elements, papers or overlays. 

* Just be creative and make the product your own. *

Please do check with specific products in store to see if there are any restrictions that may be in place.

If in doubt please do not hesitate to contact me.

No credit is required for MoonDesigns CU4CU products.



If you have downloaded these graphics from any source other than my official shops (which are all stated on my blog at any time) or http://moon7x4.blogspot.com
it is an ILLEGAL copy. If you have unwittingly obtained an illegal copy or you notice these graphics available on another website, please email me at moon7x4@gmail.com.

______________________________________

You may not use these files for obscene, defamatory, or immoral works or any other purpose which is prohibited by law.

______________________________________

Thank you so much for downloading my designs!


If you have any questions please feel free to email me at moon7x4@gmail.com.

I'd also love to see what you make with my stuff so don't be shy, send a link!


Thank You!

Tan - MoonDesigns
www.bouquetofpixels.com
www.scrapmall.com
www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com
www.digiscrapwarehouse.com
http://moon7x4.blogspot.com
moon7x4@gmail.com

0 reacties: