Wednesday, May 6, 2009

All that sparkles is..........

I love glitter! I feel it just gives that little bit of extra to any element, paper of even a scrap kit.

My own glitters available in store now, but I didn't want to make any old glitter. So these are created on 3600x3600 sheets. No tiles or patterns, meaning no lines.

This means the download is HUGE. The actual style downloads are more then 150MB, but you also have the option to get the .png sheets if that is too big a download for you.

My glitter styles are CU4CU. Meaning you can use them to create whatever you like with them. As long as you do not re-sell them as is or make them into pattern sheets and re-sell them that way. Fair enough.....no?

For a closer look you can go to my Bouquet of Pixels store!!

1 reacties:

Darlene Haughin said...

Those are some awesome glitter styles! Just stopping by to say hello and let you know I've got you linked up to my blog now. :)