Friday, January 2, 2009

Join my Challenge!

Like every month I host a challenge over at ScrappyThoughts.


For this months quotations challenge I would love everyone to make a layout using their favorite Christmas or New Years quote. With all the fantastic pictures everyone must have taken that can not be hard at all.


As an aditional bonus to making a great layout you will be getting an extra 20 points towards your $ 5,00 gift voucher for the ScrappyThoughts Shop.


I used one of my favorite Christmas quotes by Bethany at Elegant Wordart. "It's the most wonderful time of the year."



Credits: Wordart by Bethany at ElegantWordart, Papers and Elements by Cali at Digiscrapbooking and Fanette at DigitalCrea


I hope to see all your fantastic layouts posted in the ScrappyThoughts forum.

0 reacties: