Thursday, October 2, 2008

Challenge layouts

I have had some time to participate in some more challenges and wanted to show off the results here.

At ScrappyThoughts there is a Points Party going on at the moment and it is tons of fun.

This layout was for wednesdays challenge which was a color challenge. Tamara provided us with some fun colors to work with and here is what I came up with.


Credits: Flowers Spring is in the Air Kit by MoonDesigns, Diamonds Paris Dreams Kit MoonDesigns, Papers just made for challenge, Heart just made for challenge, Stitching by RowenaF, Frame by SBS Danielle

On thursday it was time for a count challenge and my layout ended up looking like that. And yes I know lol, I don't look to happy in that picture, but I finally wanted to make a layout with it, so here it is.

Credits: Paper and elements from the Fancy me Kit by MoonDesigns (recolored)

Bianca has a really fun template up in the ScrappyThoughts forum. She also created a cute little gift for entering in this months challenge. This is my layout.


Credits: Paper and elements from the To Have & To Hold Kit by MoonDesigns, Template by Biebels Scraps, Alpha just made for this layout.


0 reacties: