Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Time for bed

It is way past my bedtime again, almost one in the morning here, but I thought I'd post the alpha and the matching buttons before I go get me some sleep.

I also wanted to say thanks for all the great comments you guys left me on the last alpha I posted, thanks ever so much!!

Now here is the last alpha I made, it contains upper case, lower case, numbers and some symbols, I also posted a matching set of buttons, with some word buttons and a number of date buttons as well. Hope you guys enjoy them!

Off to bed I go, goodnight guys!!



--- I am sorry you have missed this freebie, but join my newsletter subscribers and don't miss them again. ---

3 reacties:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Nikkie said...

Wow! Die buttons zien er goed uit zeg! Ik heb ze meegenomen!!!

Thanks!!

TerriK said...

I just found these today (1/17/2009)!! Thank you so much for sharing!!