Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Time for bed

It is way past my bedtime again, almost one in the morning here, but I thought I'd post the alpha and the matching buttons before I go get me some sleep.

I also wanted to say thanks for all the great comments you guys left me on the last alpha I posted, thanks ever so much!!

Now here is the last alpha I made, it contains upper case, lower case, numbers and some symbols, I also posted a matching set of buttons, with some word buttons and a number of date buttons as well. Hope you guys enjoy them!

Off to bed I go, goodnight guys!!



--- I am sorry you have missed this freebie, but join my newsletter subscribers and don't miss them again. ---

2 reacties:

Nicole said...

Wow! Die buttons zien er goed uit zeg! Ik heb ze meegenomen!!!

Thanks!!

TerriK said...

I just found these today (1/17/2009)!! Thank you so much for sharing!!