Monday, April 21, 2008

Happy Scrappin'

It is monday morning, the boys are in school..... so figured I'd go and write a little blog.


Should actually be doing some cleaning around the house since I have been away to Rome all of last week, so the house could do with some..... but hey!!


So yeah.... I have been to Rome last week with my mum and I absolutely loved it. I have been to London and Paris before, but Rome for me was so much better. We had a total of 3,5 days to do what we wanted to do and boy that proved to be suchs a short amount of time for a city trip to Rome. There is so much to see. It almost seems to be like this huge open air museum where there is something to see around every corner. Vatican City alone took up a day all by itself and then you haven't seen it all. It is amazingly beautiful.


Then off course you have to go see the Colosseum, the Spanish Steps, the Trevi Fountain and the list goes on and on.


I think it is needles to say........but yes I did toss a coin into the Trevi Fountain hoping to one day go back and see some more of this gorgeous city.


So then you come home and what are you left with?



Exactly...... loads of pictures to scrap with. I have decided to make an A5 photobook of the trip, which will have 40 pages. I thought it might be a nice gift to my mum. I have been working on it somewhat in the evenings the past weekend and I have about half of it finished. So hopefully I will be able to order it by the end of the week.


I have been trying out a new technique to get organized easier with all the pages I am making for this new photobook. I made a template with 40 spaces and every time I have finished a page I stick a little preview image of it on the spot I have in mind for it. It seems to be working quite well for me. Maybe an idea.


0 reacties: