Saturday, April 26, 2008

Beautiful Day to Sleep

It is a great day today, the sun is out...... but yet the boys were tired and have both fallen asleep.

Quiet in the house means scrap-time for me. So..... since I found a challenge on http://www.digiscrap.nl/, I figured I'd go make a page using one of the kits that I hadn't tried yet from Catscrap.

The theme to scrap by was water, since I didn't have any suitable pictures available I figured I'd get by with my boys and me on a boat! Madame Mim's and Milla Designs - Enchanted Forest Kit, I absolutely love it. It comes with the gorgeous papers and stunning elements.

Here is what I came up with.......

Credits: Paper & Elements - Madame Mim's and Milla Designs Enchanted Forest, Label Tag - Madame Mim's Birds in a tree, both can be found at www.catscrap.com.

0 reacties: